Important Information for Residents of Australia and New Zealand
1. Information about Cengage
2. The Purposes for collecting Personal Information
The Cengage Privacy Notice explains the facts and circumstances of our collection of Personal Information. We only process Personal Information:
- For the purposes for which we collected it, such as to provide a product or service to you or your school or for customer service or quality control;
- For reasonably expected secondary purposes, such as payment processing and financial account management, contract management, website administration, business continuity and disaster recovery, security and fraud prevention, analytics, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance;
- For other purposes as permitted by the APPs or the IPPs (as applicable), such as when the use or disclosure is needed to protect you, us or others from threats (such as security threats or fraud) or cheating, comply with the laws that are applicable to us around the world;
- With your consent (or provided you have not objected, as may be appropriate under applicable law), such as to provide you with marketing communications.
3. Whether Collection of your Personal Information is Required by Law
4. Exercising your Privacy Rights – ANZ Opt Out
5. Cross-border Disclosures from Australia
6. Cross-border Disclosures from New Zealand
Australian Residents: If you believe that we have violated any of the Australian Privacy Principles, you can contact us at the addresses listed above. We will investigate your complaint and try to resolve any issue to your satisfaction. If we do not adequately answer your concerns, you will have the right to make a complaint in writing to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, https://www.oaic.gov.au/.
8. Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Notice. You can always reach us via email to email@example.com. You can also reach us via mail or email to the addresses given above.